So, if you have a favourite pair of glasses that you want to keep but need new lenses, this service is for you.
Reasons for changing your lenses
- Your prescription has changed.
- Your lenses are scratched or damaged.
- You'd like to upgrade to Kodak lenses.
- You've bought new frames elsewhere and need lenses fitted.
- You used another online optician that did not provide the right prescription.
Our reglazing service is easy to use and we provide the same choice of quality lenses and pricing as our new glasses range.
- Simply choose the type of frame you would like to reglaze i.e Full Rimmed, Semi Rimmed, Rimless or Sunglasses.
- Select the lens specification, enter your prescription and proceed to pay online.
- Once you have completed your order you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions including our Sydney lab address for you to send your frames.
- On receipt of your glasses we will replace both lenses to ensure they are glazed perfectly to your prescription and requested specification.
- We recommend that you enclose your name and order number with your frame also ensure you pack them appropriately - ideally in a hard glasses case - as we cannot be held responsible for breakages in transit. You can seek compensation for damaged or glasses lost in return up to a maximum of A$100.00.